Available funding for investments in community multi-purpose facilities
The Capital Projects Fund Accelerator will award $38 million in grants to expand on the state’s efforts to create new licensed child care slots while adding space to enable work, health monitoring, and education supports.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) is now available and the Kansas CommonApp portal is open.Apply Now
Capital Projects Fund Accelerator Resources
- RFP released and Kansas CommonApp Portal Opens September 5, 2023
- Technical Assistance Webinars (times, topics TBD) September 5-December 18, 2023
- Application Deadline October 2, 2023 at 5:00 PM CST
- Review Process October 3-13, 2023
- Funding Approvals (KCCTF Board Meeting) Mid/Late October 2023 (final date TBD)
- Application Deadline December 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM CST
- Review Process December 19-January 12, 2024
- Funding Approvals (KCCTF Board Meeting) February 2, 2024
Meeting the required criteria outlined in the RFP ensures your application will be reviewed for consideration of funding. However, satisfying the requirements outlined in the RFP does not guarantee your project will be funded. This is a competitive grant opportunity, and all application submissions are reviewed by a committee of Kansas shareholders who have expertise in economic development, community coalition building, and the early childhood system. The results of this review inform funding decisions made by the Kansas Children’s Cabinet and Trust Fund.