Available funding for construction, operations, and sustainability solutions
This Kansas Children’s Cabinet Community Grant Opportunity will support community-based teams—including early childhood providers and champions, employers, and economic development leaders—in their efforts to create affordable and accessible child care seats in their communities.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) is now available.Apply Now
Child Care Capacity Accelerator Grant Resources
- Informational Webinar February 9, 2023
- Letter of Interest due February 20, 2023
- RFP released and Kansas CommonApp portal opens March 10, 2023
- Technical Assistance Webinars March-April 2023
- Application deadline 5:00 p.m. CST (electronic submissions only) Monday, May 15, 2023
- Application Review Period May 16-June 9, 2023
- KCCTF Board Approval Late June 2023 (meeting date TBD)
- Grantee Notification Following Cabinet Board Approval
- Grant Year Begins approximately July 1, 2023
Technical Assistance Webinars
Brief Introduction to RFP March 17, 2023 Webinar Recording
Brief Introduction to RFP March 21, 2023 Webinar Recording
RFP Questions & Answers March 31, 2023 from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
RFP Questions & Answers April 6, 2023 from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Kansas CommonApp Walk Through – Child Care Capacity Accelerator Grant Application
Letter of Interest Informational Webinar Recording
Watch the February Kansas Children’s Cabinet meeting to learn more about the Child Care Capacity Accelerator